HSC College TC Application 2023 [XI class TC system & Instruction transfer certificate] . The admission process of class XI has already ended. However, those who could not get admission in their preferred college are waiting for the TC. We have brought good news for you. After a few days, you would get the facility to transfer the college.
HSC TC Circular 2023
Education boards have issued a notice regarding this. But you probably do not know how to apply for HSC College TC. So we would like to provide a detailed guideline in this regard. We always want to keep you updated with suggestions and advice. So let’s now know all the details of the transfer certificate application system.
Duration of TC Online Application
The application will be continuing for one and a half months. In this period, all processes of the application must be completed.
The application is going to start from December 1, 2023, which will continue till 15th January 2023.
- The process of applying to other boards is the same. We will update that whenever any notice related to the TC is published from the rest of the boards.
How to apply for HSC College TC
To apply for college change, you have to go through some processes. So we will describe how to do it step by step. So take a look at all the rules for TC applications.
- First of all, it is needed to visit the Dhaka Education Board website (www.dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd ) and click on TC. Then there a form will come. After filling the form up correctly you have to click on the ‘submit your application’. If the application is submitted, an SMS will be sent to the number given by the student, which will contain a secret code. After logging in with it, the application status will be known later. However, the following conditions will be met for the TC application.
- The study subject has to be same in both the studying college and the college to which the candidate is willing to transfer.
- Both studying college and the requested college need to be under the same board. Otherwise, you have to apply manually.
XI Class TC system 2023
Xi Class TC Payment Process 2023
After applying, a Sonali Seba slip will be given. With this slip, the candidate needs to pay a fee of TK. 600 to any online branch of Sonali Bank.
- After the students submit the application properly, the current college authority of the student will get an SMS. Then if the college authorities log in to the site and then login by the OEMS and click on the transfer certificate, the authority will see the TC application. The college authority can forward or reject the application if they want.
Important Info about transfer certificate (TC)
The college authority of the requested college will similarly see the TC application after logging in the board site. They can also forward or reject the application if they want.
The student will get an SMS if the college application is forwarded to the college the student has applied for the transfer. Then the TC fee needs to be paid through the Sonali Seba.
Forwarding the college application will be considered for TC. If the application is granted by the board, the student will get an SMS. Then after going to the board site and printing the application, the candidate will get admission in college.
HSC College Change and Migration Method
Hopefully, you all have understood the full process. Now apply for TC yourself. If everything is alright, then you would see that your TC application will be granted. You must have a big reason behind changing the college. We believe that you will also keep your good work up in the new college. Good luck for all of you. If you have any question about HSC College TC Circular and Application process then comment bellow or message us through our Facebook Page. We will reply as soon as possible.