Govt School Admission Circular 2022 . Dhaka Government School admission form fill up notice will published on gsa.teletalk.com.bd & www.dshe.gov.bd . Bangladesh Government School Online Admission start on December 2023. Now we discuss about Govt High School Admission 2022.
Govt School Admission Notice 2022 For District & Upzilla Based School Include Dhaka Mahanagar. Government School Admission Circular Will Publish Soon. According to the Ministry of Education, District & Upzilla School have to Complete Admission Process Through Online. Every Student Can Fill up The Admission Seat According To Vacant Seat.
Govt School Admission Circular 2022
Government High school admission application process must be submit via online. . Interested candidates for Govt hing school admission can apply own choice school application form from online.
Important Dates & Deadline
Application Start : 1 December 2023
Application Deadline : 14 December 2023
Application Fee : 170 Taka
Govt High School Admission Circular 2022 Published
Govt School Admission Circular Download
How to apply online for Govt School Admission?
- At first interested candidates go to gsa.teletalk.com.bd website and submit form.
- According to the instructions of the online application, the candidate will fill up all his information. Must specify the quota of candidates who apply for quota, otherwise quota can not be considered.
- In the online application, the candidate scans his color picture (length 300x width 300 pixel) in JPEG format. Upload to a scheduled location.
- The application form appearing online should be shown in the application preview along with the picture on the computer. Submit the application form accurately. When done, the candidate will get a Photographed applicant’s copy along with a User ID.
- Candidate will save online as a part of any requirement for a print or download copy of the completed application form.
- Since the information provided in the online application form is used in all subsequent activities, the application should be sent. Candidates will be sure to be 100 percent sure about the accuracy of all information already provided.
Rule of payment of application fee through SMS
By using the User ID number available in the applicant’s copy, the candidate will submit a TETETALK pre-paid mobile number with a minimum of 2 (two) sms and submit the application fee of 170 / – for no more than 48 (forty-eight) hours for each application fee.
1st SMS : GSA<space>User ID and Send this SMS to 16222
Example : GSA<space> 123456
A PIN number will be available in the return SMS. Using which to use the 2nd SMS-
2nd SMS : GSA <space> Yes <space> PIN and Sent to 16222 number.
Example : GSA <space>Yes <space> 123456
After successful application and application fee payment is complete, use the User ID and Password received in the second SMS. You must collect the entry form from http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd web site. The student must show this entry in the written examination and at the time of admission.
Govt School Admission Admit Card Download
It should be noted here that all the parts of the application are submitted by completing the application but not the fees submitted the online application form will not be accepted till the given date and the entry form can not be downloaded.
User ID and PIN Recovery Process
Candidates from Teletalk pre-paid mobile phones can only recover their respective User ID and PIN following the following SMS method.
1. If you know the User ID, then GSA <space> Help <space> User <space> User ID & send to 16222
Example: GSA Help User ABCDEF & send to 16222
2. If you know the PIN Number then type GSA <space> Help <space> PIN <space> PIN no & send to 16222
Example: GSA Help PIN 1234567 & send to 16222
Details about the admission will be known from the respective district and upazila level admission committee / head teacher’s notice.
School Admission test Mark Distribution:
All candidates admission test will be held in 50 marks for class 2 & 3 admission at Govt High School. There 50 marks in 3 subject based distributed. See marks distribute in below-
- Bangla = 15 Marks
- English = 15 Marks
- Mathematics = 20 Marks
Admission Test for class 4 to 8 will be held in 100 marks. There total marks distributed by 3 subjects. See marks distribute in below-
- Bangla = 30 Marks
- English = 30 Marks
- Mathematics = 40 Marks
Govt School Admission Result 2022
Govt School Admission Result 2022 will published within 15 days after completing application process. You can get your admission result via sms or you can also check your result from our Website . If you have any question about Govt School Admission Circular 2022। gsa.teletalk.com.bd then comment bellow or message us through our facebook page. We will reply as soon as possible.