HSC Admission Circular 2019 -20 All Colleges. XI Class Admission Circular 2019 -20 All Colleges has been publishing some days before. HSC Admission related all information, timetable, Admission Instruction, Application rules and admission result will be found in this website at www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd.
Applicants can apply online or Teletalk SMS System. But it is easy for online to apply HSC college admission 2019-20. More than 21 lac students passed SSC and equivalent in 2019. HSC Admission Application Process 2019 -20 for All Colleges is starting on 12th May (Saturday) 2019 & it will be continuing till the month of June 2019. HSC Class xi class will be start on 1st July (Sunday) 2019.
HSC Admission Circular 2018 -19
Eligibility of Admission & Group Selection:
Those students passed SSC or similar exam in 2017, 2018, 2019 from any education board & in 2016, 2017, 2018 from Bangladesh Open University are eligible in apply for admission in 2018-2019 academic session. For eligibility, applicants must maintain all associated policy & conditions. HSC Admission Circular 2019 -20 All Education board Colleges.
From General Education Board:
- Science Group to Science, Humanities & Business Studies (any one),
- Humanities Group to Humanities & Business Studies (any one),
- Business Studies Group to Business Studies & Humanities (any one)
From Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board:
- Science Group to Science, Humanities & Business Studies from general education board & Science, general group, Muzabbid Group from Madrasah Education Board (any one),
- General group to Humanities & Business Studies from general education board & to general group & Muzabbid Group from Madrasah Education Board (any one),
- Muzabbid Group to Humanities & Business Studies from general education board & to general group & Muzabbid Group from Madrasah Education Board (any one),
- Dakhil group to general group & Muzabbid Group from Madrasah Education Board (any one)
Checking the Application & Objections Disposed:
If any applicant gives wrong or fake information, then they have to inform to the authority within 25th May (Friday) 2019. Then the authority takes the below arrangement:
- Settle the objection & correct application,
- Cancel or correction the fake application.
Instructions to Applicants for Re-scrutiny (Board Challenge):
Those applicants are applying for re-evaluation; they also will apply for college admission within 13th May (Saturday) 2019 to 24th May (Thursday) 2019 by accepting all conditions. If any applicants’ result will change, then they can apply in 5th June (Tuesday) 2019 to 6th June (Wednesday) 2019 at 11:59 pm. They can change previous selected college. But by SMS system, applicant won’t change college.
HSC Admission Result Processing
HSC Admission Result will be published on 10th June (Sunday) 2019. You can download your XI Class Admission Result 2019 from here.
Admission in College:
In fixed date selected candidates list will be found in this website at www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd. Associated colleges have to download this result & also publish it in college notice board. On the scheduled date, selected candidates have to present at college with necessary documents & authorized fee for admission. That time they must use Security Code and then have to confirm final admission confirmation.
HSC Admission Circular Application, Result publishes, Admission & Class Start Schedule:
|Date||Name of Subject|
|12th May (Saturday) 2019 to 23th May (Thursday) 2019||Application acceptation by Online & SMS|
|24th May (Friday) 2019 to 26th May (Sunday) 2019||Checking the application & objections disposed|
|3th June (Tuesday) 2019 to 4th June (Wednesday) 2019||Only those students who get Re-evaluations result can apply for this time|
|10th June (Sunday) 2019||1st step admission application result publish|
|11th June (Monday) 2019 to 18th June (Monday) 2019||Selection confirmation|
|19th June (Tuesday) 2019 to 20th June (Wednesday) 2019||2nd step application accept start|
|21st June (Thursday) 2019||1st migration result publish by own choice|
|21st June (Thursday) 2019||2nd step admission application result publish|
|22nd June (Friday) 2019 to 23rd June (Saturday) 2019||Selection confirmation by 2nd step|
|24th June (Sunday) 2019||3rd step application accept start|
|25th June (Monday) 2019||2nd migration result publish by own choice|
|25th June (Monday) 2019||3rd step admission application result publish|
|26th June (Tuesday) 2019||Selection confirmation by 3rd step|
|27th June (Wednesday) 2019 to 30th June (Saturday) 2019||Admission in Educational Institutions|
|1st July (Sunday) 2019||Class start|
Cost of College Admission:
This year admission charge has been proposed maximum at BDT. 10000 & minimum at BDT. 5000. As Development fee, all college can’t charge more than BDT. 3000. Colleges has to provide a receipt for every transaction.
- Under MPO educational institute at BDT. 5000,
- Under sectional MPO educational institute (Bangla medium) at BDT. 9000 &
- For English medium at BDT. 10000 have to pay
HSC Admission Quota System:
On the basis of merit, students will be get admit in college in 2018-2019 educational year. But after merit list, by quota students will be able to admit. After admit by merit, students can apply in quota for extra seats. Entire 11% seats are kept for quotas. For example:-
- 5% are for freedom fighter,
- 3% Divisional and district,
- 2% under Ministry of Education & its departments’ officers and employees’ children,
- 5% Children of expatriates,
- 5% for BKSP students,
If you have any question about HSC Admission Circular 2019-20 for All Colleges then comment bellow or message us through our Facebook Page. We will reply as soon as possible.